To edit and create content, go to http://bestimagingsolutions.com/wp-login.php
After logging in click on the house icon at the top left to switch between your site and the dashboard.
There are 2 types of objects that build a traditional WordPress site
- Pages – Pages are static and are not listed by date. Pages do not use tags or categories. An “About” page is the classic example. Most of your sites content is in pages.
- Posts – Not currently used in your site. Posts are entries listed in reverse chronological order. If you have created any sticky posts, those will appear before the other posts.
- Admin Menu Editor Pro – Lets you directly edit the WordPress admin menu. You can re-order, hide or rename existing menus.
- Beaver Builder – A drag and drop frontend WordPress page builder plugin.
- Bloom – An email opt-in plugin built to help you quickly grow your mailing list.
- Breadcrumb – Adds a breadcrumb navigation showing the visitor’s path to their current location.
- Dashboard Customizer – Customize the admin interface of your WordPress site.
- Gravity Forms- Create and manage web forms.
- iframe – manage frames
- Jetpack – Connects your site to a WordPress.com account to use the powerful features normally only available to WordPress.com users.
- NextGEN Gallery – Image gallery creation tool.
- Organization Schema Widget – A widget to display business contact info using HTML5 microdata markup.
- Revolution Slider – Premium responsive slider.
- SuperCarousel – A responsive Image and Content carousel.
- WP Responsive Menu – Menu is mobile menu plugin that lets you add a highly customizable responsive menu.
More help is available from the help menu at the top right of the dashboard and from WordPress Support.